I own the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in my name. However, I do appreciate getting my content distributed among many, as helping people and the world in which we live is why I chose to share the voice of my higher spirit, but like everyone, I do need to protect my intellectual property rights. Thank you in advance for understanding.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 100 copies for internal distribution.
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2016, Angela K. Arden. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.OrganicMindAndSoul.com and www.AngelaArden.com”
Not Without My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
I do not permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety. Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. I risk getting penalized myself for granting permission.
In addition, I don’t allow the translation and publication of my work in other languages at this time.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email me.
This Permission Policy was adapted for our use from the original Permission Policy created by Michael Hyatt at www.michaelhyatt.com.